JFC YOU BROKE OUT THE KARL URBAN FOR ME. -fans self-
You sir, shoudl watch Almost Human if you haven’t already. He’s fucking epic.
”Carol Danvers, AKA the new Captain Marvel. What can I call you?”
"Wait… are you one of those superheroes…?" Cecilia looked over her outfit, not giving it a thought until then. "But uhm, I’m Cecilia Scavo."
"Hi. I don’t think we’ve met? Then again, I’m kinda new around here."
wow there are a crazy lot of you and i am a shitty mun and don’t play on this as often as i should so here i did a thing for my followers because i love all of you so much ;___;the rules and shit
- reginam-abaddon's followers only
- reblog only once
- no likes
- if u dont win u can totally unfollow me this promo is not a legally binding contract and it’s not rude ok i just hope that while you’re here you love me enough that you stick around :’)
- indie rp blogs onlythe prizes omg!!!!!!!!
- two first place winners will get six gifs of their character and 20 icons omg wow!!! also you get a promo from me with abaddon explaining why people should play with you wow cool omg i know
- three second place winners will get four gifs of their character and 10 icons wowzers!!!!! you also get a promo from me!
- four third place winners get two gifs of their character and 5 icons OMG!!! so cool!! you along with the rest of the people that reblog this will get put onto promo lists!!!stupid details and stuff
- if i dont have good resources of your fc (meaning HD videos and caps) i might have to alter your prize!
- say thank you and please ok that’s all i ask it’s nice to be nice
- you’re pretty
- this promo will end on December 5th at 12pm PST!!!
Walking into the home of the esteemed Alexander Grayson was something out of a storybook. People in elegant dress, dancing, smiling. It felt like a ball that a king might hold just because he can. As she entered, she spoke her name to the man at the door for announcement. “Lady Cecilia Scavo of Chicago of America.” Looking at the man who announced her, she felt a fool at his horrible introduction. Turning back to the room full of people, she smiled as genuinely as she could. She doubted anyone in the room, save for Mr. Grayson himself, knew what Chicago even was. Which was fine with her. Walking inside, she had high hopes for new acquaintances to fuel her reason for being here.
Not all RPs are created equal. Some go horribly, horribly wrong. Not because your partners aren’t quality. Not because the muses don’t mesh. Not because the scenarios don’t work. Sometimes RPs, no matter how good an idea they seem to be, just don’t work.
Proposal: You should be able to LEMON LAW your RPs and neither party can get upset. Here are the guidelines for LEMON LAW
- LEMON LAW is a general consensus between two the two RP’rs that the RP you are in isn’t working.
- You must give the RP a fair try. Meaning, you must each reply at least twice before you call LEMON LAW.
- If a reply takes more than a week, the person waiting on the reply has the option to LEMON LAW the RP.
- In order to LEMON LAW your RP partner must be notified.
Things to Remember:
- A LEMON LAW doesn’t mean the person things poorly about you as an RP’r.
- A person calling a LEMON LAW on the RP doesn’t make them a bad person.
- Muns and Muses can still get along outside of that particular RP
I just think we should be able to call a spade a spade, thank each other for trying, shake hands and promise to stay in touch.
If you’re reading this you should just go to the post below this on your dashboard and just send that person a nice message on anon for no reason and then just reblog this and yeah that’s my idea sorry if it’s stupid okay bye